Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We Got Tagged!



We were tagged by the lovely Melissa at Mel's Book Blog to answer some questions. We've never done anything like this before so we thought, why not!









To participate:

THE RULES

  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
  3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
  4. Let them know you’ve tagged them! 



                        Our Answers To Melissa's Questions


1-If you could travel to any time period in history, which would you choose and why?

Renee - Probably the Renaissance. Provided I was of Noble blood of course. I love art and music and that is the time those were really starting to make it's mark in history. 

Stacey - Hmmm tough one. Due to the fact I love reading Historical romance, I'd have to go with Medieval Times. I simply love the clothes the ladies wear and the knight in shining armour thing always a catch. ;)

2-What is your favorite book?

Renee - Do I have to pick just one?!?!?!?! It would be a toss up between Breaking Dawn and Last Sacrifice

Stacey - My goodness, I'm with Renee..just one?!?! LOL! I've read so many amazing books lately. First one to mind would have to be The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, I just can't get enough of Prince Ash and his iciness!

3-When a book is made into a movie, do you prefer to read the book before or after you've seen it?

Renee - I definitely like to read it before. Which reminds me! I need to read The Hunger Games! 

Stacey - Depends. Seeing all the Harry Potter & Twilight movies after reading the books, I went in with high expectations and was a little let down with how much was cut from the books. I think maybe in some cases it's best to see the movie first, than read the book.

4-Who is your favorite actor?

Renee - For their acting skills? Liam Neeson or John Travolta. And for looks Rob Pattinson, Tom Hardy, Paul Walker, I could go on forever! 

Stacey - Based on the movie Water For Elephants I'm going with Robert Pattinson, I must admit his acting was so much better in Breaking Dawn Part one, campared to the other Twilight movies. Oooo can't forget Jason Statham there's just something about him (his voice) that makes me watch nearly all his movies LOL!

5-Who would you say has been the biggest influence in your life thus far?

Renee - My kids for sure. They have taught me tolerance lol...
 

Stacey - I'm gonna have to agree with Renee on this one. My children have been the biggest influence on my life. :)

6-If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Renee - My super stretched skin. Thanks kids! 


Stacey - Bahaha! I may have to go with Renee again. After having my 2 kiddies and about to have my third, that has to be the one thing I'd love to change. Down with saggy, stretched skin!! LOL!

7-What is your favorite color?

Renee - GREEN! 

Stacey - Mine always has and always will be BLUE!

8-Do you prefer to shop in the store or online?

Renee - I like the convenience of online shopping but I love being able to bring what I brought home as soon as I get it. 

Stacey - Depends on what I'm shopping for. Books I prefer online at the Book Depository, may take a little longer to get to me but so much cheaper to buy. Everything else I prefer to instore shop.

9-What's your favorite flavor jelly or jam?

Renee - Pineapple Mango and Passionfruit. Goes awesome in jam drops! 

Stacey - Strawberry!

10-Do you have a favorite superhero? Who is it?

Renee - I have recently discovered Thor. Chris Hemsworth mmmmmm 

Stacey - Would Wolverine be classified as a superhero? If so, he's my choice. Mmmm Hugh Jackman! ;)

11-What is the best book you've read so far this year?

Renee - Definetely Pieces of Us by Hannah Downing. Seriously amazing!


Stacey - This is another hard one for me. I've read an amazing series and a continuation in a series. I'll have to name 2 books, "Devotion by Kristie Cook" & "Relic by Deena Remiel". They are most definitely on my top 10 best of 2012 list. :)




Here Are The Bloggers We're Tagging.

1. Hannah Downing
2. Matthew Merrick
3. Best Books
4. United By Books
5. The Bookish Snob
6. Jean Book Nerd
7. Pageflipperz
8. Pimpin' Reads
9. Deena Remiel
10. Tazzie Book Reviews
11. Gillian Joy


Here Are Our Questions. (copy & paste)

1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

2. What book that you have read have you had the most connection with ?

3. What is your favourite smell?

4. What is your favourite animal?

5. Vampire, werewolf or fae?

6. If you could meet one character from any book, who would it be? and why?

7. What's your favourite quote? (could be from anything)

8. If you could have one super power, what would it be? and why?

9. Latest book crush?

10. Which do you prefer hardcover, paperback or ebook?

11. What do you enjoy about blogging?



Thanks to everyone who reads this, we had so much fun answering all the questions. We'd love to hear your thoughts, leave us a comment! :)



Renee & Stacey

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...